SEO: From Soup to Nuts
Whether you are a developer or a marketer, a seasoned expert or a newbie, this workshop is for you. Stephan will run through all the different requirements for a website that will ensure SEO success â?? from crafting content and code for search engines to essential tools and methodologies.
Whether you are Web 2.0 or Web 1.0, are a big brand or an unknown atlanta seo services startup, have lots of content or just a little, youâ??ll need this SEO knowledge.
You will learn:
- Best practices for both â??on-page? and â??off-page? SEO
- Technical optimization â?? from URLs to HTML
- Making content â??sing? to the search engines
- Site architecture issues and implications
- Garnering links â?? creative strategies, pragmatic tactics (that work!)
- Competitor analysis â?? reverse engineering their link networks, keyword portfolios etc.
- Techniques for making Web 2.0 and rich media content search engine friendly
- Ways to circumvent the SEO roadblocks common in Content Management Systems and e-commerce platforms
- Optimizing blogs and RSS feeds â?? unique challenges and opportunities
- Gaining placement in vertical search â?? image search, local search, product search, news search and more
- Social media optimization â?? tactical ins-and-outs of Digg, StumbleUpon, YouTube, MySpace, LinkedIn, Wikipedia, Flickr, Twitter, etc.
- A bevy of tools â?? many of them free
From the fundamentals of link building to the nuances of natural linking patterns, virality, and authority.
What The Heck Is E-A-T And Why Your Online Business Needs It: How to create content that Google loves
When you have a brick-and-mortar shop, you build a reputation on your products and services. You would think the same goes for your online presence, but it’s a bit more complicated than that.Read More
Are Your Core Web Vitals Up to Speed?
Google has announced another change to their algorithm, called Core Web Vitals, coming in May 2021. Google’s algorithm changes every so often, sometimes announced and other times not. These changes can leave website owners scrambling, especially if they’re unannounced ahead of time.Read More
Bloggers Aren’t at Fault for Comments Made on Their Site
A good SEO knows the importance of monitoring the discussions going on in your comments and in your forums. It’s for several reasons – it is a great way to get insight into what your visitors want, but it is also important for reputation management and for spam management. It should be noted, however, that […]Read More