SEO: From Soup to Nuts
Whether you are a developer or a marketer, a seasoned expert or a newbie, this workshop is for you. Stephan will run through all the different requirements for a website that will ensure SEO success â?? from crafting content and code for search engines to essential tools and methodologies.
Whether you are Web 2.0 or Web 1.0, are a big brand or an unknown atlanta seo services startup, have lots of content or just a little, youâ??ll need this SEO knowledge.
You will learn:
- Best practices for both â??on-page? and â??off-page? SEO
- Technical optimization â?? from URLs to HTML
- Making content â??sing? to the search engines
- Site architecture issues and implications
- Garnering links â?? creative strategies, pragmatic tactics (that work!)
- Competitor analysis â?? reverse engineering their link networks, keyword portfolios etc.
- Techniques for making Web 2.0 and rich media content search engine friendly
- Ways to circumvent the SEO roadblocks common in Content Management Systems and e-commerce platforms
- Optimizing blogs and RSS feeds â?? unique challenges and opportunities
- Gaining placement in vertical search â?? image search, local search, product search, news search and more
- Social media optimization â?? tactical ins-and-outs of Digg, StumbleUpon, YouTube, MySpace, LinkedIn, Wikipedia, Flickr, Twitter, etc.
- A bevy of tools â?? many of them free
From the fundamentals of link building to the nuances of natural linking patterns, virality, and authority.
Thursday Three: Embrace Journaling, Tackle Tardiness, and Explore Our Energetic Echo
Here’s what I found inspirational, challenging, or just downright hilarious this week. What caught your eye? And, remember to check out this week’s great podcast episodes: Scaling a SaaS Company with Jason Morehouse “A crucial factor to business success is to find and take the personal path that works best for you.” — Jason Morehouse […]Read More
Thursday Three: Harrison’s harmony, conquering a blank canvas, & gut health hacks
Here’s what I found inspirational, challenging, or just downright hilarious this week. What caught your eye? And, remember to check out this week’s great podcast episodes: Be a Sales Game Changer with Fred Diamond “True elite sales professionals develop a dedicated mindset, proactive client interaction, and continuous self-preparation. They understand their client’s needs and enable […]Read More
Thursday Three: Rebirth of sleeper trains, 4,000 weeks is a long/short time, and golden age for medicine
Here’s what I found inspirational, challenging, or just downright hilarious this week. What caught your eye? And, remember to check out this week’s great podcast episodes: A Story Worth Retelling with Luke Storey “Aligned values are the cornerstone of successful partnerships, whether in business or life, as they shape our moral code, define our priorities, […]Read More