SEO: From Soup to Nuts
Whether you are a developer or a marketer, a seasoned expert or a newbie, this workshop is for you. Stephan will run through all the different requirements for a website that will ensure SEO success â?? from crafting content and code for search engines to essential tools and methodologies.
Whether you are Web 2.0 or Web 1.0, are a big brand or an unknown atlanta seo services startup, have lots of content or just a little, youâ??ll need this SEO knowledge.
You will learn:
- Best practices for both â??on-page? and â??off-page? SEO
- Technical optimization â?? from URLs to HTML
- Making content â??sing? to the search engines
- Site architecture issues and implications
- Garnering links â?? creative strategies, pragmatic tactics (that work!)
- Competitor analysis â?? reverse engineering their link networks, keyword portfolios etc.
- Techniques for making Web 2.0 and rich media content search engine friendly
- Ways to circumvent the SEO roadblocks common in Content Management Systems and e-commerce platforms
- Optimizing blogs and RSS feeds â?? unique challenges and opportunities
- Gaining placement in vertical search â?? image search, local search, product search, news search and more
- Social media optimization â?? tactical ins-and-outs of Digg, StumbleUpon, YouTube, MySpace, LinkedIn, Wikipedia, Flickr, Twitter, etc.
- A bevy of tools â?? many of them free
From the fundamentals of link building to the nuances of natural linking patterns, virality, and authority.
Your Ultimate Guide to Google Penalties
When your website’s traffic suddenly takes a tumble and you don’t know why, it can be maddening. Why is this happening? It’s possible you’ve been hit with a Google penalty, or have come up against one of Google’s algorithm updates. If you’re wondering how Google penalties work and what you should do to avoid them, […]Read More
Using Psychology to Boost Your Conversion Rate Optimization
Can a better understanding of the human brain help you get more conversions? Absolutely! Let’s look at how to incorporate some psychological concepts into your conversion rate strategy, along with some examples. Behavioral economics: humans are irrational What is behavioral economics and what does it have to do with conversion rates? Traditionally, economists believed that […]Read More
How to Master Social Selling on LinkedIn
Social selling could be your key to securing new prospects and boosting your bottom line. When not done properly, however, social selling can also ruin your online presence and repel potential customers. So what is social selling, and why does your brand need it? More importantly, how do you master social selling? Let’s look at […]Read More