Got a large, complex, database-driven website? Then you’re in luck, because such a site represents the best opportunity for capturing visitors from search engines such as Google. That’s because a large site has so much of what the engines love – content!
In this MarketingProfs seminar, you will gain best practices, invaluable tactics (such as “thin slicing”) and quick-hit tips and tricks. And you’ll discover what to avoid. All with real-world examples from major websites – both commercial and non-commercial.
- How to expand into countless keyword markets
- How to get many more pages indexed
- How to optimize your HTML templates and CSS to make those pages “sing” to the search engines
- How to pass your PageRank much more effectively through your site
- How to build deep links to internal pages, not just to your home page
- How to measure success using new (and little-known!) metrics and KPIs
Stephan Spencer, Founder and President, Netconcepts
Chris Smith, Lead Search Strategist, Netconcepts
The first video seen below is the original 90-minute webinar featuring Stephan Spencer and Chris Smith. (The Quicktime file is 112 MB)
The second video is the Q&A section of the webinar, which was so long we did it as a separate recording, lasting 105 minutes. (The Quicktime file is 205 MB)